College students are an important part of our congregation and we welcome students from all Charlotte area colleges and universities.
Do you need a ride to church? Call us at (704) 895-1155 or email send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Women face many difficult issues in our society today. Pressures from often-conflicting roles can begin to take their toll. We believe God has clear instructions in His Word addressing the various roles in which women are engaged: wife, mother and career person, etc. Our women’s ministry works in a variety of ways to encourage and enable ladies of all ages to fulfill their roles in a godly manner.
We believe it helps to have someone walk beside you on your journey. We do this through weekly Bible studies, special events, and service projects. Our #1 goal is to get women in God’s Word. We would love for you to join us!
- Ladies bible class: Each Wednesday morning at 10:00am women meet to encourage one another through Bible study, prayer and sharing with each other.
- Ladies’ Day and Retreats: Ladies often visit neighboring churches of Christ in order to encourage and support ladies of other communities during their walk with Christ.
- Meal Ministry: We minister to each other when families celebrate a new birth, lose a loved one, or have illness or hospitalization.
- Service Projects: Ladies participate in a number of services for our members and local community including meals, care packages for college students, ministering to widows, card ministry, etc.
- Fellowship: We love to get together and have a great time whatever the occasion: bridal shower, baby shower, game night, or just because!